Things can get a little crazy if you’ve got a GSA Schedule to maintain. Here’s our list of the top 10 sites you should bookmark to keep yourself organized and on top of things. We’ll keep it brief to save you time:
- GSA Advantage
Where the action happens: federal buyers buying what you sell.
- GSA Forms Library
Never go hunting all over the office for that bureaucratic paperwork again.
- SAM Registration
Remember, you need to register with SAM before you can do business with federal agencies. (But hey, it’s free.)
- GSA Events
Straight from the source, workshops and webinars specially conducted for GSA schedule holders.
- GSA Schedules
Everything you ever wanted to know about GSA schedules (and then some.)
- GSA Schedule Solicitations
A directory of various federal agencies involved in GSA schedule solicitations, with names and contacts details.
- GSA Blog
Did you know the General Services Administration also blogs? Now you do.
- Small Business Contacts
Because if you’re reading this, chances are you’re exactly the sort of business these folks are looking to help.
- Federal Acquisitions Regulations (FAR) Library
(Virtual) Stacks of documentation detailing all the regulations that might be relevant to your federal business. But really, get down to it before it gets you down.
- General Services Administration Acquisition Manual (GSAM) Never leave home without it.
- Bonus! Keep up with what’s happening on all of these sites and more:
GSA Market Cap
That concludes our short ‘n’ snappy roundup!
We hope it makes things a bit easier for you.
Did we miss any sites? Let us know!
Latest posts by isiFederal (see all)
- 7 Days of #FedFrenzy - June 29, 2015
- Top Ten Websites for GSA Schedule Holders - July 27, 2014
- The CEO’s Guide to Hunting and Fishing–for Federal Business - March 3, 2014